Shaping the Health Care Environment
Bournewood is not simply responding to the changing health care environment, it is helping to shape it. To find out more about current opportunities, please visit the Jobs Section of this website.
As a leader in the mental health field, Bournewood Hospital takes pride in its highly trained and dedicated staff. It is always looking for new talent to add to its family of medical, clinical, nursing and support staff to assist in the care and rehabilitation of patients.
Bournewood's picturesque location in South Brookline, Massachusetts, is just a short drive from Boston and provides a host of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary and benefits program; health, dental, voluntary short-term disability and life insurance programs; paid time off benefits for full and part-time employees; discount programs for employees.
- Health and dental benefits for employees working full or part time.
- Tuition reimbursement programs for full and part-time employees.
- Student loan repayment for RNs.
- Sign-on bonus for nurses.
- Annual salary increases.
- FREE parking.
- Free overnight accommodations for those who live some distance away or who work back-to-back shifts.
- FREE CEUs and CMEs on site.